Vision & Mission » Delta State College of Education, Mosogar
- Encourage the advancement of learning and to hold to all persons without distinction of race, creed, ethnic
- background, sex or political conviction of the opportunity of acquiring a College Education.
- Provide courses of instruction and other facilities for pursuit of learning and skill acquisition in Physical Education,Athletics, Coaching and all forms of Sports in general.
- Undertake any other activity appropriate for a College of Education of the highest standard.
- To help graduates fill into the social life of the community and society at large and to enhance their commitment to national objectives.
- To provide graduates with intellectual and professional background adequate for their assignment and to make them adaptable to any changing situation not only to the life of their country but in the global sphere.